7/14/07

Christmas Pooch


I purchased this set (parlez vous francais) because I have 2 standard poodles. I have a really hard time working with it, probably because the poodle is so hard to color. Great for my white poodle-- not so good for my black one. This is my 2nd Christmas card design for my mom who is also a poodle owner. Both of her's are black. I like it (don't love it) and may change up some of the papers and use it for myself. the inside says"from our house to yours". The poodle is colored with a black prisma color pencil and gamsol. The oval under her is hand drawn with a cranberry pencil, colored and blended with gamsol
Products for this card include: White card stock base, cranberry and always artichoke layers, Christmas plaid designer paper from a stack, snowflakes cuttlebug embossing folder, SU tab punch, circle punches, jumbo brad from Joann's, matching cranberry ribbon. The sentiment is from the CTMH Festive Thoughts set.

2 comments:

Andrea Walford said...

This is cute! I never would have thought to use this set for a Christmas card. By the way, I haven't forgotten about your "tag" - I'm just having trouble thinking of 7 more things to share about myself!

Denise said...

What a cute idea! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails