7/13/07

Another Sympathy

Here is another sympathy card I made for my collection. Stamp set is Happy Harmony (from Sellabration) and Warmest Regards (a hostess set). This card combines eggplant with certainly celery in both ink and cardstock. I also used the giga oval scallop punch and the mega oval punch for layering. The flowers were stamped full strength for the 1st time, then I stamped 2 more times with out re-inking the stamps to create the dark to light effect. The cuttlebug a2 textile texture folder was used for the dry embossed layer.

3 comments:

sandie c said...

Just perfect for a sympathy card. A great combo using that stamp and the embossd b/g. TFS

Shell said...

Jill, this is a lovely card! Where did you get the embossing folder? I really like it, but can find one like that so far.

Jill Hilliard said...

The CB embossing folder is textile texture. Oh my Crafts ebay store has them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails