6/17/07

Get Well Soon!


Everyone needs to have at least one get well card on hand. I did not, so I took a few of my previously stamped bella images and made this card. I do not own Getwellabella, but my good friend does. Many thanks for letting me borrow her! This layout was from this week's sketch challenge on SCS. I am late...but there really is no time frame! She goes well with the blue and tan and inside the card I am thinking a sentiment along the lines of "feeling blue?" to go with the color scheme.


Products include: Getwellabella, chatterbox paper double sided card stock, CTMH twilight card stock and ink, watercolor crayons and the water brush. SU word window and ticket corner punches, scallop scissors and gold brads.

6 comments:

KIMBERLY said...

Love the DP and the colors! Super cute! TFS!

colleen gallagher said...

She is great!! I would feel better if I got her. Nice, soft color combination.

Ashley Bowen said...

Oh my gosh! She is so so so cute! I love her! Thanks for Sharing! hugs! Ash-

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Love the paper you chose for this one! Cute!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Jill,
this is adorable. I love the DP paper with the comforter of the bella! Great card. Chrisabella

Patti said...

This is great! Love the paper!! That would cheer me up if I wasn't feeling well! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails